Active membership in the Associated Church Press is divided into three categories:
- Publishing Members (periodicals, websites, news services)
- Individual Members (freelancers, students, retirees)
- Affiliate Members (businesses, consultants, and organizations)
Publication/Publishing Members — WE ARE UPDATING THE MEMBERSHIP ROSTER.
MEMBERS: PLEASE E-MAIL UPDATED CONTACT INFO TO email@example.com
- Periodicals: newspapers, newsletters, magazines, journals
- News Services
- Websites (and other electronic printed media)
- Syndication and Information Services
May be denominational, independent, ecumenical, or interfaith so long as the publisher includes Christian content. May be local, regional, national, or international.
- Freelance writers, photographers, and artists
- Religion reporters for secular media
- Directors of religious communication
- Honorary Life members
May be secular or faith-based, so long as they are interested in having a relationship with the network of professionals that make up the Associated Church Press. Also welcomed: individuals who work for ACP member publications who do freelancing work on the side.
ACP's "Preferred Partners" — those whose work may be of help or interest to ACP's diverse and ecumenical network of periodical, news service, and website publishers, including:
- Design firms
- Marketing consultants
- Communication organizations
- Religious book publishers
- Christian charities
- Ecumenical and interfaith organizations
May be secular or faith-based, national or international, so long as they are interested in having a working relationship with the network of professionals that make up the Associated Church Press.